Cryptic Studios Incentive Fraud - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zwarte Piet

Cryptic Studios Incentive Fraud

Approximately Six Weeks ago MMORPG developer Cryptic Studios hosted a Extra Life Charity Stream. Their players generously supported them mainly due to the donation incentives being offered.

Here it is approximately six weeks later and the specified donation incentive has not been given to the donors, specifically for the Star Trek Online PC game. It seems once Cryptic/Extra Life had our money the urgency of rewarding the donors went into a deep freeze.

This is not a "I Didn't Receive My Code Rage".

Here is my question:
What are Extra Life Charity's policies and procedures to ensure the donors are not defrauded?

Cryptic Studios should never have been allowed to host an Extra Life Charity Stream without having the donation Incentives in-stock, onhand and 100% ready to go. Extra Life Charity is complicit in this and should have been more diligent vetting Cryptic Studios.

It is too late to do anything now with regard to Cryptic Studios but let us make sure it doesn't happen in the future to incentive motivated donors.