Looking for someone with >100 donors - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
djotaku

Looking for someone with >100 donors

@djotaku I would suggest picking anyone from the leaderboards page to use to test your application. You're not modifying their data and the data is all public there shouldn't be an issue using any random person. I've done this plenty of times in the past when needing to debug parsing of large volumes of data, or data I didn't expect. https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participantList&eventID=543 The top folks are a great way to stress test your new application.

Interestingly enough the TOP donor is not a good candidate. He's raised like $42k from just 9 people. The guy below him, however, is perfect. Turns out for what I needed, I can actually get the API to provide it for me, eliminating the need to access more than 100 donations. But we'll see what the future brings.