Email Badge? - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content

Hey everyone,

In the past there was a way to add a badge in your email signature (i had it in outlook) to showcase people what % of your goal you had raised and allow people to click through to your fundraising page.

Maybe i am just blind but i cannot seem to find that for this year's (2019) event.

Anyone know where i can find this?

Thanks

If you navigate to your page and scroll to the bottom, you should see something for embedding an iframe at the bottom right.  I copied that, myself, and tested it but it didn't work in Outlook for me.  I heard that you should be able to embed this in Outlook, but it only showed text; maybe my settings are off.  I also read that these things may be blocked by email clients, anyways.

Yeah, it doesn't seem as peaceable as previous years.  Though I must admit I've never used it myself really.  Testing it from my aol address and sending to a gmail addy it didn't render into the nice pretty image and simple showed the html code I pasted in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

o/  ;~)