Extra-Life gear - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Patrick

Extra-Life gear

I know that we can get a shirt for raising money, and that is great and all, but...

It would be really nice if when I am out doing recruitment, or attending cons, or on walkabout, you know, to have Extra-Life gear on to promote and raise awareness. I made up a badge to wear when I am headed to or from work, I just turn it over to my work badge when I am at work.

Is there a place where I can purchase branded gear? Shirts, hoodies, bags, hats, that sort of thing?

I thought there was a store you could buy some shirts and maybe a mug from but I can't seem to find it now :/

We did have a store, seemed to have been taken down early this year, late last year. No word on why though. Hoping it was nothing bad like store wasn't getting enough sales, etc. I just hope they are revamping it with tons of new gear. #HereToHoping

I saw another thread in which some people briefly discussed making their own apparel. I don't know what the price point of that would be compared to just buying them outright, but I would imagine that it would be cheaper so that retailers could make a little money. The thread is here.

We did have a store, but after a lot of fulfillment issues we decided it was best to take a break from it, hence why there is no store. We're currently assessing if we'll re-open it this year. What do you guys think? What would you like to see?

MOAR GEAR! Seriously though, I love the shirts and have bought one both years I've done EL now. Would love a hoodie, and would consider using something from the EL store as a donation incentive.

Also, my very own personal dream is a soccer scarf with Extra Life branding, but then I have a 100-scarf collection of soccer scarves because I'm obsessive like that.

These guys are awesome, our local supporters groups get theirs custom made by them: http://www.ruffneckscarves.com/

We did have a store, but after a lot of fulfillment issues we decided it was best to take a break from it, hence why there is no store. We're currently assessing if we'll re-open it this year. What do you guys think? What would you like to see?

I know a lot of people wish they could have had the other shirts that were created for the official t-shirt of Extra Life. Save the top one for platinum members who reach $200, but have the other top ones sold in the store (would bring in money). I like to see other stuff besides clothing though.

So this store is no longer working?

https://extralife.turnkeywow.com

We did have a store, but after a lot of fulfillment issues we decided it was best to take a break from it, hence why there is no store. We're currently assessing if we'll re-open it this year. What do you guys think? What would you like to see? (Quote from Liz)

Check with your local CMN hospital to see if they have Street Team shirts. I print bright orange Extra Life Street Team shirts with scanable QR codes and give them out to my 'feet on the street' who are out recruiting for me. Not all CMN Hospitals do it, but I know of many that do...

What would you like to see? (Quote from Liz)

I would be interested in shirts. Logo on the font, text on the back.

It would also be nice if we could get some webcomic artists to donate some designs featuring their characters. I know Penny Arcade runs their own childrens charity but VG Cats or Looking for Group would be awesome. PvP would be perfect, but I know that Scott Kurtz is tight with the Penny Arcade guys, so I don't know if that would work. Never hurts to ask though.

There is a guy named Patrickspens (http://shirt.woot.com/catalog?q=%40patrickspens) who does a ton of shirts for Woot who would be an excellent designer.

Rolls of stickers would be cool. You could have logo stickers, stickers that say I save lives and play games, that sort of thing.

A repositionable vinyl sticker that says this machine saves lives, that people could put on their consoles and PC's.

That is what I have for now, I am sure I will have more later.

Shirts, tank tops, vehicle decals, keychains, and water bottles would be awesome. But not those nasty water bottles that taste like plastic; those are gross.

Lanyards (for a dollar)

Buttons

T-shirts with artwork

Polos w/ embroidered logo

CMN "syringe" pen printed with the Extra Life logo instead of/in addition to the CMN balloon.

These should be promotional tools and not money makers.

http://forums.extra-life.org/showthread.php?166-Extra-Life-t-shirts-for-kids

Whenever the web store does get re-opened, can you please print some stuff in youth sizes? I'd love to throw some on my kids and it seems like a no-brainer to get some kids being served in the CMN hospitals sporting logo gear.