Extra Life Baltimore Guild Induction Pledges - Baltimore, MD - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sarah

Extra Life Baltimore Guild Induction Pledges

As part of our annual induction ceremony, Extra Life Baltimore Guild members and volunteers take the following pledge upon receiving their volunteer badge for the year:

"Upon accepting this badge, I pledge to dedicate myself to supporting the mission of Extra Life.   I promise to serve as a role model to the gaming community, and as a friend to my fellow Guild Members. I promise to conduct myself in a manner that honors the sick and injured children we help and the memory of those we couldn’t."

Our Officers, in all their glory and sacrifice, take an additional oath before taking office:

"As a steward of the Extra Life Baltimore Guild, I pledge to support my guild members to the best of my ability.  I promise to conduct myself with professionalism and respect when I am representing the guild."

I'm so moved by the dedication of our volunteer team, and I'm excited that we're able to continue to build new traditions as we grow each year.  Thank you to everyone who took our Guild Pledge in the February Elections, Awards, and Induction Ceremony.  We couldn't do this without you!

If you would like to join the Extra Life Baltimore Guild, please complete our Guild Application.

• Like 1