2019 Extra Life Baltimore Guild Application - Baltimore, MD - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sarah

2019 Extra Life Baltimore Guild Application

In order to better organize, improve communication with Guild Members, and streamline scheduling and staffing for events, we will be using timecounts.org as a volunteer coordination tool.  If you would like to participate with the Extra Life Baltimore Guild as a volunteer, or would like priority consideration for limited social events and convention access, please fill out the 2019 Extra Life Baltimore Guild Application.

FAQ

I already filled out a paper application at a recent Guild Meeting.  Do I also need to complete the digital application?

No.  If you indicated you were interested in becoming part of Guild Leadership or serving on a committee, you may be asked to answer some additional questions via a separate application.  Otherwise, the information you provided on your paper application has been entered by a Guild Leader, and you will receive an e-mail with instructions.

Do I need to sign up for a timecounts.org account?

It is suggested, but not required.  If you do, you'll have a better experience signing up for specific opportunities and events.

Ok, I created an account.  How do I review and sign up for upcoming meetings, social events, and request a volunteer shift at a convention/event?

There will be a brief training on how to use the site at our upcoming March Guild Meeting, and we may create some additional walkthrough materials that will be updated to this post as attachments in the future.  In the meantime, feel free to message @Sarah here or in Discord and she will be happy to walk you through it.