"Your Page" HTML Formatting - Extra Life Q & A - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
JLeeBly

"Your Page" HTML Formatting

Question

My personal page on Extra-Life is a hot mess right now. The body text alternates colors, picture captions aren't formatting correctly... aesthetic nightmare. :P

I've tried copy-pasting the raw text into a fresh document and doing the headings afterward, but the same results. Could really use some pointers (or perhaps a WYSIWYG editor that's actually WYSIWYG... :P )

Page for reference.

Many thanks!

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, KnightHarbinger said:

Hey @JLeeBly!

I will chime and say gently the page/email authoring pages are... CHALLENGING ..to say the least.

I would check out this.

And @mention one of our fine Extra Life party pal DonorDrive peeps.  In fact I think @Tim [DonorDrive] or @Ben [DonorDrive] would be our best bets.

o/  ;)

This appears to be specific to JSON and stream-related functionality?

Its mainly everything to do with your Extra Life donations page and the underlying technology, DonorDrive, that powers it.  There are JSON, Stream, etc. related functionalities/APIs that you can use from it for your streams.