Patchex

A problem I am seeing with the New Fundraiser set up this past year.

I have been fundraising for 8 years now for my local Children's Hospital threw Extra life. This year a buddy of mine and I noticed something that is really hurting the smaller fundraisers like us. I was unable to go above my goal this year like I have most of the years I have been doing this... Many of my friends and family donate small amounts like 1-10 dollar amounts. They were unable to do so this year due to a 25.00 minimum donation. I hope by writing this message that next year it will go back to how it has been for years... I had 8 or so donations that could not be made this year due to this limitation, and some of them were to far away for me to try to gather the money myself and add it all at once... Plus I am uncomfortable doing so... I think this will limit donations in the future and hope it gets changed. If there is already a thread about this please point me in the right direction, also if there is someone directly that I can email about this please let me know. I have noticed that any donations to a Twitch user can add a dollar donation to CMN hospitals. I think that we should be able to have no minimum for donations... I feel this oversight if that is what it is, is wrong and should be fixed. 

Hey @Patchex

Thanks for the feedback, though there is not a minimum donation for Extra Life campaigns! There has always been an option to add a custom amount! 

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 9.36.36 AM.png

Let us know if you have any other questions, we appreciate your hard work for your local hospital!

Thank you very much @herobyclicking for you response, I also just checked and now yes it seems to be fixed... Yet both myself and someone else I have been part of a team with noticed that that was not the case this year on game day... so I hope it will stay fixed like it is now, next year... I had Several family members and such that did not donate this year due to the 25 dollar limit. I will try and contact them before the 31st to see if they still want to make a donation this year. There was no other option on game day. Maybe just a glitch or oversight? 

We'll pass that along to the team as we didn't experience that issue or hear of it until this post! We're sorry you had that experience and we will definitely work to monitor the situation moving forward! Let us know how else we can help. 

Again Thank you... 

I had made a comment on a thread in the PS forums about the issue on game day I think... My buddy messaged me that he had the same issue... there was no custom amount or other amount when I tried to donate myself this year as well...(I always ask for a dollar per hour donation, yet I welcome any donation amount that can be made.)  I should have taken a screen shot... It took me a while to make it back to this forum, I should have posted here first... Yet Here is a link to the thread I first mentioned it in... 

https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/playstation-general.topic.html/extra_life_2018-Q7ss.html