Arturo Urquidi

Donation Refund

Question

I'm curious if anyone else has received a donation and by request of the donator, has tried to contact Extra-Life to refund the donation due to an error on their part (Accidentally donated twice, donated with an extra 0 at the end, etc). I put in a ticket over a week ago and then another in the past few days and I am yet to receive any kind of notice that my tickets have been at least looked at. Am I being too impatient? I didn't think something so simple would take so long to hear back from, especially since something like someones cash is nothing to scoff at.

1 answer to this question

On 11/26/2018 at 2:50 PM, Arturo Urquidi said:

I'm curious if anyone else has received a donation and by request of the donator, has tried to contact Extra-Life to refund the donation due to an error on their part (Accidentally donated twice, donated with an extra 0 at the end, etc). I put in a ticket over a week ago and then another in the past few days and I am yet to receive any kind of notice that my tickets have been at least looked at. Am I being too impatient? I didn't think something so simple would take so long to hear back from, especially since something like someones cash is nothing to scoff at.

Hey Arturo, 

We do experience an incredible increase in support tickets this time of year, but we are working through them as quickly as possible. Last week being a national US holiday doesn't help either! 

Regarding your question, refunds can be requested and fulfilled. We'll get to things situated, promise!