Sign in to follow this  
ThePyroTV

Do you do incentives? If so what do you do!!

HEY EXTRA LIFERS!

Incentives are a great way to help push those donations through but I'm always looking for new and creative ways to help raise money so I thought who better to ask than fellow participants!! :)

Did you use any donation incentive(s) this year? If so, what did you do?

Personally I put up 2 donation incentives this year. In previous years people have always wanted me to wax my legs so i decided to offer up a single leg for $1,250 and both legs for $2,500. Which was met on game day and followed up with on November 17th, 2018. 

It was an interesting experience and people seemed to enjoy my agony. Not something I'd recommend EVERYONE do but it worked for me and helped me raised a good chunk of money for my local hospital

How much was your incentive? 

1 Leg Waxed - $1,250 (Largest donation got choice of which leg)
Both Legs Waxed - $2,500

Did you you set stretch goal incentive(s) if you met your main goal early?

The day we did the waxing I offered up an extra incentive of $500 raised on the spot before the end of it all and we would wax both my feet as well. The person doing the waxing told me it would be very painful so it was the hopes someone would donate that last push for it. 

Kind of weird but fun/painful incentive I did this year but it worked for me and people really seemed to get a good chuckle out of my temporary pain. I'm considering taking up marathon running with my new found smooth legs :P 

Looking forward to hearing what people do to help give it that extra push!

#ForTheKids

P.S

Yes we filmed it you can check it out here: https://youtu.be/wKOWl4DCDkE