Donation and account upgrade delay? - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
PCYorke

Donation and account upgrade delay?

Hi All,

Not sure where to put this in the forums, Decided to upgrade to a platinum account and make the $19 donation back on the 12th of Oct but my profile is still showing me as a classic participant without the donation,  the email says its normally dealt with within 2 working days.  Is there some sort of extra delay happening behind the scenes as I was really hoping to be able to wear the extra-life T on game day

2 hours ago, PCYorke said:

Hi All,

Not sure where to put this in the forums, Decided to upgrade to a platinum account and make the $19 donation back on the 12th of Oct but my profile is still showing me as a classic participant without the donation,  the email says its normally dealt with within 2 working days.  Is there some sort of extra delay happening behind the scenes as I was really hoping to be able to wear the extra-life T on game day

Hey @PCYorke!

Thanks for the message. Adjusting the Platinum account is a manual process and as you can imagine our support team is experiencing high volumes of requests. While we cannot promise that you will receive your shirt in time for Game Day we can help you get it sooner. If you send a request for an status update to support@extra-life.org they should be able to get you an ETA on the whole situation.