TheOriginal_frostbyt

Add Goal Banner to Youtube/OBS Stream?

1 minute ago, TheOriginal_frostbyt said:

This is the first time streaming the extra life fundraiser.  Can you add the Goal Total embedded banner to a youtube or obs stream?

Thanks for any help

Rich

Are you referring to the recent edition that Extra Life rolled out?

I guess im not sure  :)

If I goto my page for extra life there is a "Embed a Banner" options in the share section of the site.  Trying to figure out if I can post it in a stream for viewers to see.

image.png.76bc0c8991645851b3008b7a6f52c8ff.png

I'd imagine you may be able to put that as a panel that will display below your stream.

A panel inside of Youtube or like using OBS?  I rarely live stream anything so I'm not real familiar the fine tuning of them.  I plan to stream from PC with either Youtube or OBS(Twitch) based on which can display the banner.  But also may stream from PS4 which I will see if that has any options tonight.

I feel like it is based on the site you are streaming from..

Maybe you can provide some screenshots of where you are trying to put them.

Also, for a faster response with more eyes, I recommend that you join the Extra Life Discord server if you haven't already.

https://discord.gg/m6MRcBk

thanks for the advice on the discord.  I'll hop on there.

As for screenshots im not sure they'd help  :)  But in short I'd like to have the game playing as the main screen/background.  In the lower left hand corner I'd have video of myself and other players from webcam.  And then I picture on the right hand side of the stream would have the banner which would display the thermostadt icon with progress on donations.  This is code that extra life provides when you click on embed a banner icon from above.

image.png.6611c98f3285ad91a6e9ada8748a2127.png