Personalized donation page - General Extra Life Discussion - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
thejennamonster

Personalized donation page

The last few years I've been able to use a shorthand link for my donation page (extra-life.org/participant/thejennamonster). However, this year, that link doesn't work and all I can find is just the participation ID long link (which is a pain in the butt to use).  I've always found this site to be extremely frustrating in its layout and lack of easily accessed information, so I don't know if I'm just missing how to set that back up or if they did away with it or what. Any ideas?

On 9/26/2018 at 7:30 AM, thejennamonster said:

The last few years I've been able to use a shorthand link for my donation page (extra-life.org/participant/thejennamonster). However, this year, that link doesn't work and all I can find is just the participation ID long link (which is a pain in the butt to use).  I've always found this site to be extremely frustrating in its layout and lack of easily accessed information, so I don't know if I'm just missing how to set that back up or if they did away with it or what. Any ideas?

Hey @thejennamonster

So sorry you have had some trouble! The website revamp DID move somethings around. You can edit the URL by logging in and going to "Your Page" > click the "Settings" tab just below your profile pic and thermometer > "customize" to adjust your URL. 

Let me know if this helps! 

• Like 2