Extra Life PAX East Official Meet and Greet - Friday March 6, 2015 7:00PM Eastern - Announcements - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sapience

Extra Life PAX East Official Meet and Greet - Friday March 6, 2015 7:00PM Eastern

We’re going to PAX East and we’d love to meet you!

I and members of the Extra Life Boston Guild will be hosting an Extra Life meet and greet on Friday March 6, 2015 from 7PM – 9PM at the oldest tavern in America, The Bell in Hand.

If you’re in Boston for PAX, drop in and meet up with your fellow extra lifers. If you’re new to Extra Life, this is a great way to meet some of the most passionate members of our great community.

Special Note: When you arrive at The Bell in Hand look for the signs. We'll be on the first floor. There is no cover charge and they'll validate up to 3 hours of parking.

Visit their webiste for their menu and other information. You are responsible for your own food and beverage costs.

We hope you’ll join us!

Please RSVP so the venue will know how best to accommodate us: Official Extra Life PAX East Meet and Greet

Edited by Sapience

Guest vttym

Sweet! Looking forward to it - I'll be there with some company :)

I'll be there if I don't get lost in Boston.

Spud, if you haven't already, please make sure you RSVP via the eventbrite link in he main post.

See you there..

We've added a final batch of tickets. Once this group is gone we won't be able to add any new tickets to the event. We had expected 20-25 of your to turn out and we have more than double that many RSVPs as of this morning.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Guest vttym

Thanks for putting this together. I had a great time!

Thanks for putting this together. I had a great time!

Glad you enjoyed it! The goal is to have an official meet up any time one of us (national staff) are at an event and we have the time.