Sign in to follow this  
Sapience

Introducing the Long Island Guild Leadership Team

I just wanted to take a moment to formally announce your Guild Leadership. They'll be dropping in shortly to introduce themselves, but feel free to say hello and congratulations to them.

We couldn't be more pumped to have them lead the Guild's efforts in the Long Island area. As they begin to take on the responsibilities of their new roles, they'll be organizing guild meetings and planing to attend events in the area. Their first order of business will be setting their first official Guild Meeting. So keep an eye out!

Here is your Long Island Guild Leadership Team:

President - Mandy McKenna

Vice President - Amanda Farmer

Secretary - Priscille Navas

Hello Everyone. I know most, if not all of us met at the guild meeting but my name is Priscille. I am your new Guild Secretary. :) just wanted to introduce myself to anyone who hasn't met me and just say how excited I am to really jump start this guild. I hope everyone is ready cause we are going to be having so much fun and working hard to make this guild a successful one. :)

Hello everyone.

I am sure that I met most of, if not all of you at the first guild meeting but I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. I am Priscille. I am your guild secretary and I just want to say how excited I am to really kick start this brand new experience with everyone. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that this is the start of something great and I can't wait to work with you all to do so much good.

Feel free to contact me via these.

My email : priscillemnavas@gmail.com

My Fb : Priscille Marie Navas Jovine

My kik : priscillechinchilla.

Edited by PriscilleN
needed to add information.
  • Like 1

Hello Guild!

In case I didn't meet you at the first meeting, my name is Mandy, and I'm really excited that I was chosen to be your Guild President! I can't wait to start working with you all on some recruiting events, and I can't wait to hear all of your ideas! I know we're going to do a great job together, and raise so much money for Cohen Children's Medical Center!

Feel free to send me a PM or email me at any time, or send me a message on twitter!

email: MandyLMcKenna@gmail.com

twitter: MYMA1313

I look forward to seeing you all at our next Guild Meeting! We don't have a time set yet, but make sure to tell all your friends about how awesome Extra Life is and bring them to the next meeting, the more the merrier!

Best,

-Mandy

Hey guys! I'm Amanda and I'm your Vice President! I'm so excited to get started and I look forward to working with you all! Let's do our best to play games and heal kids! #forthekids

Feel free to send me private messages here on the forum or contact me via email or Twitter!

Email: daisykid3@aol.com

Twitter: @daisykid3

I also posted my gaming stuff in the Introduction thread if you wanna play games with me!

~Amanda

• Like 1