LFDIB

Is it possible to switch hospitals?

Question

I already renewed my Extra Life page from last year. However, some unfortunate news has come my way of a relative's child who is currently in the hospital for a number of medical reasons. I checked and the hospital is actually a part of the Children's Miracle Network. I was wondering if it was possible to switch the hospital getting my donations once I've already registered for 2018. I didn't see any question like this in the FAQ or any option to do so in my account settings. Is it too late at this point? I am part of a team, so can I not switch if I'm a member of a team? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

2 answers to this question

On 8/3/2018 at 10:25 AM, LFDIB said:

I already renewed my Extra Life page from last year. However, some unfortunate news has come my way of a relative's child who is currently in the hospital for a number of medical reasons. I checked and the hospital is actually a part of the Children's Miracle Network. I was wondering if it was possible to switch the hospital getting my donations once I've already registered for 2018. I didn't see any question like this in the FAQ or any option to do so in my account settings. Is it too late at this point? I am part of a team, so can I not switch if I'm a member of a team? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

You can switch hospitals, definitely! 

Just send a message to support@extra-life.org with the new hospital you would like to change over too!

On 8/8/2018 at 10:48 AM, herobyclicking said:

You can switch hospitals, definitely! 

Just send a message to support@extra-life.org with the new hospital you would like to change over too!

Excellent, thank you so much for your help!