Interested in 2018 - Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
brentmccaleb

Interested in 2018

Hello everyone,

This is Dr. Brent McCaleb from Bayfront Health St Petersburg and All Children's Hospital. I am the Chief Resident for the upcoming year of the Family Medicine Residency at Bayfront. We work very closely with the Pediatric Residency at All Children's Hospital. Several of us are avid gamers. I speak on behalf of the Family Medicine Residents and we would like to join in this years Extra Life event. I would love to speak with the leaders of the guild to see what we could help with. Looking forward to hearing from you all!

@brentmccaleb Great to hear from you. My name is Angel Miranda. I am the president of the guild and I work with Child Life and the Foundation. We (Gamers on The Edge) take care of all of the game rooms and consoles at the hospital so we are there frequently. I would love to sit down and talk some time soon. I am a school teacher and this is the last week of the year so I can meet with you at any time next week. My number is (727) 512-0434 email angel@togetherontheedge.com

• Like 1