Sign in to follow this  
BrennRambles

Creating an Extra Life Team

Hey everyone,

I was just thinking and I am surprised to not see this yet, why don't we make a Team on the Extra Life page for all of us to join and raise money together as a solid unit?

We could come up with a name or just stick with "Extra Life Ottawa Guild"

This could really build our community we're looking for!

If enough people are interested, I think it's a great idea. One of the Guild executives should be the one to create the team and be captain, unless theyre all already part of a team.

I would join, but I've already got a team... I host the Save State One Game-A-thon for Extra Life (this is the 3rd year!), so I'm captain of the Save State One team.

The guild leadership talked about this at our last meeting and since I'm not planning to re-join the team I was on last year, I'm happy to create a team for the guild. We're going to settle on a name for it tonight and I'll get that going right after.

Hey everyone. Just a quick head's up as I completely forgot to post it here but the official guild team has been created. If you don't have a team of your own, you can join the Ottawa Guild Superstars. The more people we have, the greater the team total gets so if you don't have a team, this is a great way to have your donations count for even more!

• Like 1

This is awesome, thanks for sharing the link, Gerry! I've joined the team.. my first official help with the guild! :D