Tyroman

need a new account for 2018?

hi all, 

wanted to know do I need to sign up for a new account for 2018?  it seems that way.   i'm guessing if that's true i need to recreate my team and other info? 

also, i got my medal for raising $500 :) it's cool but what do the initials on the wing supposed to be?  they aren't my initials so i was wondering if either they stand for something or did i get the wrong medal and i have someone else's if it;s supposed to be my initials. 

thanks.  I may try to make the April 28th meeting. 

Larry

On 4/14/2018 at 9:13 PM, Tyroman said:

hi all, 

wanted to know do I need to sign up for a new account for 2018?  it seems that way.   i'm guessing if that's true i need to recreate my team and other info? 

also, i got my medal for raising $500 :) it's cool but what do the initials on the wing supposed to be?  they aren't my initials so i was wondering if either they stand for something or did i get the wrong medal and i have someone else's if it;s supposed to be my initials. 

thanks.  I may try to make the April 28th meeting. 

Larry

Hey Larry, 

No, you don't have to create a new account. Sign in with your log in for last year. When you do, you can just click on register and register your existing account for this year.

Congrats on your Silver Medal!

FTK = For The Kids