Sign in to follow this  
Jack Gardner

Gaming News:Drake Hints at Fortnite Rap if Devs Add a Hotline Bling Emote

fortnite_br-970.jpg

Fortnite has been consistently gaining popularity in recent months. The free-to-play Battle Royale game mode has captured the attention of  streamers and celebrities alike. That led to the surprise team up between rapper Drake and Twitch streamer Tyler "Ninja" Blevins. The two have streamed together on multiple occasions while racking up huge viewership numbers. 

In a recent stream, Ninja encouraged Drake to include references to Fortnite in his next album. Drake responded saying, "It has to happen, it's just gotta be the right way. Someone's gonna do it. Someone's gonna pull it off. I say when Epic gives me the emote, when Epic gives me the Hotline Bling emote, I'll do it." He added a bit jokingly, "Until then, I'm on strike." 

So, there you have it! Epic Games' lack of a Hotline Bling emote is the only thing standing between Drake and a Fortnite themed rap or album. Would a Fortnite album be something you'd listen to or is it too strange? 

View full article