Found out about this at garycon, I think - Milwaukee-Madison, WI - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Romans12:2

Found out about this at garycon, I think

I was at Sunday service at Garycon. Sitting next to a gentleman who said he was from Brookfield and a part of extra life. But not sure if this is it. There doesn’t seem to be much activity and I am looking for something to be a part of at the moment. Any help would be great. 

Hey there!

Yes, you found the right place. Sorry about the lack of forums activity; we've moved to a more discord focused format as has much of the EL community. We are so glad you reached out!

Come on over to https://discord.gg/FGpWus9 and introduce yourself, we are happy to have you join us!

Joshua Easton

Extra Life Wisconsin Guild Leadership

Joshua.extralifemke@outlook.com

Wow That would have been me I haven't been on the forums that much Next year though Extra life will be the official charity of GARY CON.  So we will be looking for people to help with the booth.

Hey @Novus'Olm could I get a discord invite as well?  Looks like it's expired.  I've been streaming for Extra Life for 4 years now and am interested in finding out some more about how to get involved with our local guild.  Looks like most of the chatter has moved to Discord!

Look forward to chatting with you all,

Maximilian Witte