Brandon Holbrook

I'm new, where do I start?

Hi Brandon, 

Right now the local SLC chapter of Extra Life is on hiatus due to staff turnover at Primary Children's Hospital. While guild events and meetings are not currently taking place I encourage you to visit https://www.extra-life.org/ . The site lists tons of ways to get involved with or without a guild. If you have a specific question I would be happy to answer it. Hopefully this helps. 

• Like 1

Hey @Brandon Holbrook!

I'd also recommend heading over to our official Discord too! From there you can connect with other local Extra Lifers and check out best practices used across the US and Canada. 

While your here, be sure to swing by our Best Practices page too!

Let us know if you need anything.

4 minutes ago, BashStix said:

When will events and things be taking place again?  

Participation and fundraising for Extra Life can happen any day, any time! Our hospitals and kiddos need the support 365 days a year, so there is no reason why you can't play games #ForTheKids at any time! We do have days or times where we rally the community, but many people plan their own events to suit their schedules. 

Let us know how we can help! Do head over to our Discord too > https://discord.gg/extralife4kids, we have a very passionate and devoted group of participants who are happy to help!