Still a newbie - Hartford, CT - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JonnyD

Still a newbie

Hello,

I am still new and not sure how to proceed.  Do I have to re-sign up for 2018, or will everything reset of 2018?  Just want to get a jump start for 2018.

Thank you!

Jonathan

Hey Jonathan!

Thanks for asking!  You have to re-sign up every year.  Your profile from 2017, and all of your donations from last year will be visible, so it is not as time consuming the 2nd time around!  You also use the same login and password from prior years.

If you are interested in keeping up to date in what the Hartford Guild does around CT, we have a Facebook page that is more active than our forum page.  Just search Extra Life Hartford Guild and ask to join.  If you have any other questions you can post them on here or you can post them on the facebook page.

We plan on having a kick off meeting this spring as well if you would like to meet some other people involved in Extra Life in the area as well, and not to mention there will be free pizza.  We are thinking that will happen around May, but we will def post about it here and on the Facebook page!

Thanks for being involved and rasing money for Conneticut Children's Medical Center!

Tracy

Extra Life Hartford Guild Vice President

Hi Tracy,

I was at the Kick off meeting last year and I enjoyed myself very much.  I would like to get more involved this year, so I hope to attend this year and the following meetings as well.