Emerald City 2018 Volunteers Needed! - Seattle, WA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Moxie

Emerald City 2018 Volunteers Needed!

Emerald City Comic Con is back!

March 1st through 4th our guild will have a booth and needs volunteers to help us at this Extra Life recruiting event. 

Extra Life volunteers receive free entry into the event and some time away from the table to explore all the con has to offer. Email Troy Starrett, our Seattle Guild Volunteer Coordinator, if you’re interested in helping. His email is: ssm_troyota@yahoo.com

eccc-mobile-header.jpg

• Like 3

I'd totally would do this but I'm heading to ELU/Orlando that Sunday night. I'm trying to limit any potential con-crud. I'm happy to help out in future cons though. Hope everyone working can get the word out!

• Like 2

I could possibly on Thursday. I believe I have the day off. But, my work allows me to get paid for volunteer hours. Would someone be able to verify for the proper paper work? Either way I can help. 

• Like 2

@Newatom360 I would love to add you to the volunteer list for Thursday. If you could either email me at ssm_troyota@yahoo.com or simply DM me here on the Extra Life community to get me your contact information. I don't see any reason why we wouldn't be able to verify your volunteering hours for you employer. Maybe someone else from the leadership team can chime in, if I'm wrong on that. Since I am new to this gig.