What's Your Current Addiction on 3DS? - Nintendo - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Maeka

What's Your Current Addiction on 3DS?

Like the title says, what games are you currently hooked on for your 3DS?

I know for me it's mainly been Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Tomodachi Life mainly...love those games haha.

I actually haven't been gaming on my 3DS lately as I recently obtained a PSP, but I've been hankerin' for a bit of Kid Icarus: Uprising lately. However, I probably won't get around to playing my treasured little handheld until Theatrhythm: Curtain Call hits shelves in September. The first game became quite an addiction for me, and I'm hoping they made some tweaks to the system that makes it a bit more of a polished grind, so to speak.

I'm trying to wrap things up in Bravely Default so that I can work on my back log of other games lol. It's been fun.

Just made it to the last dungeon for Link Between Worlds. Need to beat it so I can get back to Pokemon X and Bravely Default!

Currently, Fire Emblem Awakening. I've recently picked up Prof. Layton vs Phoenix Wright and will eventually get Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call as well as Super Smash Bros 3DS. Not sure if any of those will debunk my Fire Emblem though.

I can confirm that, yes, Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy: Curtain Call is my current 3DS addiction.

Points are adding up but I dont really like whats on the South Africa catalogue. Can we use them on any other site for more choice?

Guest Delinked

One of my favorite recent games has been Fantasy Life. It has similar great crafting that made World of Warcraft so addicting to me.

Lately I've been killing the 3DS battery breeding and training up a competitive Pokemon team in Omega Ruby. I'm thrilled that it is much easier and more fun to get a team rolling than in previous generations.

I really need to get back into Alpha Sapphire. I got like 2 or 3 gym badges in and gave up. That and I have the limited edition Persona Q just sitting on a shelf. I need to finish Pokemon before Majoras Mask, because that will be my next addiction

i just preordered that upcoming HD remade of majora's mask. i am something of a legend of zelda fan lol

I just finished A Link Between Worlds. Great game. Loved the puzzles

I still need to pick that up. I've been putting it off because of work and other games taking up my time. I've heard only good things about it too.

I am currently play Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Very fun game.

Been playing MH too. I'm enjoying it.

Majora's Mask for me. I loved MM when I originally played it years ago (yes, even more than Ocarina) and have been waiting patiently for a proper re-release. The 3DS version has been really great so far.

My friends are addicted to Monster Hunter and are trying to convince me to get a 3DS, but I'm still not sold! I was trying to check out the games you all listed to see if anything really sparked my interest.

Guest Delinked
My friends are addicted to Monster Hunter and are trying to convince me to get a 3DS, but I'm still not sold! I was trying to check out the games you all listed to see if anything really sparked my interest.

I can tell you that Monster Hunter is a VERY cool game; I have it myself. I can also tell you, though, that I just traded in most of my 3DS games (and I was preparing to lose the 3DS, also), to pick up a PS Vita. Nintendo has been great, but after owning a PS3 for a bit it's difficult to go back, and the same is true for the Vita. I love that thing, and haven't picked up the 3DS since, except for StreetPassing.

I don't have a newer console (only an aged Wii), so I'm a small-time gamer, but that Vita is a beautiful thing.

I can tell you that Monster Hunter is a VERY cool game; I have it myself. I can also tell you, though, that I just traded in most of my 3DS games (and I was preparing to lose the 3DS, also), to pick up a PS Vita. Nintendo has been great, but after owning a PS3 for a bit it's difficult to go back, and the same is true for the Vita. I love that thing, and haven't picked up the 3DS since, except for StreetPassing.

I don't have a newer console (only an aged Wii), so I'm a small-time gamer, but that Vita is a beautiful thing.

Well that's interesting, thanks for that bit of info. I doubt I'll be buying either, but still good to keep in mind. My friends are crazy and own every console!