Tiny415

What events to attend in 2018?

Hey all, 

With 2018 rapidly approaching, it is time to start looking at the event calendar for 2018. 

What cool stuff is happening in your area? Do they do tables or booths? Think the attendees would be interested in learning more about Extra Life. 

Post your suggestion below and lets start reaching out. 

The List -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IA4JLrDEA9k2Tfcu_wlweiwlvlLZ3jKVluHYHhpM3A8/edit?usp=sharing

image.thumb.png.52596a399d285643a6f0d8f5dd809a4a.png

Walker Stalker Con has decided to only do one northeast convention for this year. Both Philly and Boston have been cancelled and only doing NJ.

• Like 1

@doughboyee good point, I updated the sheet to reflect

@Belladonna859 - I think Zenkaikon technically falls under Hershey, so I reached out to them to see if they have engaged. We do have AnimeNEXT, who we met their industry rep at PAX Unplugged. 

• Like 2

Do we have the most recent event list somewhere. Want to try to make as many as I can while I can this year!

@BJWyler - the google doc linked in the top post, is the live document for 2018. Should reflect all the events we have confirmed, what we are working on, and other potential events that we are awaiting announcements for. 

• Like 1