Room Share thread - Extra Life United 2018 - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content

Here's the place to request or offer a room to share for Extra Life United.

Consider sharing or asking about

- Location of the hotel

- Max Occupancy for the room

- costs, fees, etc

giphy (2).gif

• Haha 1

I currently have gotten no leads on a room from my local guilds. I'd be looking to share a room if anyone has space. Let me know details.

I'm interested in going to ELU but the cost of the hotel for that long is certainly a hurdle. I'm happy to share a room.

Hi Hi!

So there is still rooms available it looks like at the venue, I am willing to get the room with up to 3 other people if they are willing to send their share of the stay before the end of the week. I'm female, and have no problem sharing a bed, but i get it if others do, so no worries. If I don't hear anything by the end of the week, I'm gonna look at hotels around the area, which i am also willing to share. Message me and let me know!

Even as a Florida resident, I barely, if ever, stay on at the resorts. When I go down when friends come into town, we typically stay at the Red Lion Kissimmee Maingate on SR-192. It's not too far away from the parks, and just a short Uber over. 

Does anyone have a room with an empty spot in it? I'll be driving down to Orlando so I'll have a car that can be used to get to the resort if we stay offsite.

2 hours ago, waterboysh said:

I ended up just booking something on airbnb. Only $32 per night. Not to bad.

Dayum!  Not too shabby at all.  Hope the accommodations are expectantly good.  That you can tell or have been promised.  ;~)

o/  ;)