Ideas For 2018 - Boston, MA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
aradiadarling

Ideas For 2018

Guildies! You guys are amazing and made 2017 a great year for Extra Life and Boston Children's Hospital, but us in leadership are already thinking towards 2018 and making next year even better! And this is where you come in.

What sorts of things would you like to see from the Guild and Extra Life next year? Sound off in the comments with details. This guild would be nothing without you guys, so lets make 2018 the best year yet. 2764.png<3

Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the 12/6 meeting! I had a nasty cold and didn't want to spread the germs. 

I'm starting a regular Twitch stream but I'd love to start co-streaming with other guild members and build a team/channel for the Boston Guild. I know ExtraLife has their own channel, but I know my shtick needs a lot more polish before it's ready to represent Extra Life well. It could be a good starting point though for some others interested in starting out. 

Hi guys, I would like to know more about Boston community. This is my second year supporting Boston Children's Hospital, I'm streaming on Extra Life channel and my personal.

• Like 1

Hey Patricio you stream for the Extra Life team right?  I think I saw some of your stream over there when Rufioohhh raided one night.  I think you aren't in Boston though?  Do you have specific questions about the Boston guild?