Colleen12

15 Days Out to Game Day!

Hey all! 

My name is Colleen and am the new contact for Extra Life at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. First off, I just want to thank each and everyone of you for all that you do for Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and Extra Life!! 

I hope everyone is registered and ready to game #forthekids. If you haven't registered, sign up now!

A few updates: 

This year the ESA Foundation is running a Challenge for our Extra Lifers. 

Prize #1: top Overall Fundraising – $30,000

• ESA Foundation is awarding a $30,000 prize to the hospital whose gamers raise the most money overall by 9:00am Central Time on Sunday, November 5th.

Prize #2: top Fundraising Per Capita – $30,000

• The hospital with the highest per capita amount at 9:00 am Central Time on Sunday, November 5th will win. 

You can check out how we are doing at Children's by looking at the attachments. Currently - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is 12th in country for fundraising! Keep up the great work team!! You can also check out www.extra-life.org for there new leader boards! Last year we fund-raised a total of around $112,000 and this year we want to surpass that!

To give you an update on the guild, the guild leadership and president are going to meet within the next month and focus our energy towards building up our 2018 guild - so stay tuned!!! 

Please share if you have any public Extra Life events happening this year below! I am sure there are still a few Extra Life Gamers out there trying to find a spot to game on November 4th! 

Also, to bring Josh's post back from a while back...share the reason why you game - I'd love to hear!

Thank you!

Colleen Myers I Special Events Coordinator

Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Foundation

M.S. 3050, P.O. Box 1997, Milwaukee, WI 53201

P: 414.266.6322 I F: 414.266.6139

CMyers2@chw.org

ExtraLifeTopFundraisingHospitals.xlsx

ExtraLifeTopPerCapitaHospitals.xlsx