Streamer Resources - Omaha, NE - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content

Greetings everyone! For those of you who will be streaming for Extra Life on November 4th, this thread is to provide resources for streaming. While many streamers utilize multiple streaming applications, I wanted to create a place to provide help documents for working with streaming apps. If you're just getting started with streaming, this thread will hopefully be a place for you to request help, read documents that provide instructions on how to easily set up your stream for Extra Life. 

For those members in our guild who regularly stream, and have experience with the various streaming apps (XSplit, OBS, Bebo, etc) it would be great if we can start compiling all of this knowledge into documents to help our guild members succeed on Twitch when streaming for Extra Life.

Ok so, if anyone has the time someday to help me to step by step setting up overlays and donation alerts type stuff , would love that. I have got the OBS and being able to actually stream part but other that that i'm pretty clueless and yeah,... help? Idk last year I had like the chat box and things on the screen and now idk what happened lol its my face and whatever else i'm playing and thats about it , no fancy things, I'd like it to at least show how donations are goin and things. I'm trying and doing what I can but I know things could be better ^.^

On 11/13/2017 at 9:16 AM, Alexi_Kat said:

Ok so, if anyone has the time someday to help me to step by step setting up overlays and donation alerts type stuff , would love that. I have got the OBS and being able to actually stream part but other that that i'm pretty clueless and yeah,... help? Idk last year I had like the chat box and things on the screen and now idk what happened lol its my face and whatever else i'm playing and thats about it , no fancy things, I'd like it to at least show how donations are goin and things. I'm trying and doing what I can but I know things could be better ^.^

Have you looked at these Best Practices? They should help!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, herobyclicking said:
On 11/13/2017 at 10:16 AM, Alexi_Kat said:

I would definitely help! I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner!

There are multiple ways to do all of the things that you want to do, and I would be glad to help you out! Let's set up a time to get together and get you set up.

• Like 1