Wanted to inquire on if anyone has received their xsplit license for the 2017 year yet? I first checked forum posts and did not see this touched on for the 2017 year, I also checked my email thinking maybe it was sent to me already early this year but I have nothing.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, obrien said:

Wanted to inquire on if anyone has received their xsplit license for the 2017 year yet? I first checked forum posts and did not see this touched on for the 2017 year, I also checked my email thinking maybe it was sent to me already early this year but I have nothing.  

That's good to know! They should be sent relatively soon! Hang in there. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cptjecht said:

just got mine. I don't use XSplit, does/can anyone want to use my code?

Same here!

• Like 1

I also got mine! If the codes go unused send em over to me, I can definitely utilize them, but by all means let me be the last choice for em. 

10 minutes ago, Tyroman said:

what is XSplit?  I got one too - what is it used for?  thanks. :)

XSplit is software that is used to broadcast your gameplay to the internet. Broadcasting (live streaming) is absolutely optional for Extra Life, but a great way to share what you're doing for the kids!

https://www.xsplit.com/

• Like 1

@herobyclicking, can we change this post's title to "EL 2017 Rewards Swap"? I also have a code for the Carved phone case I can't use (they don't have an option for my Nexus5X). I don't remember what all else there might be, but it might be helpful for others to have a one stop thread for notifying others.

Just wondering, not sure if that's something that comes up much, but it would be sad to see some of these go to waste :/

3 hours ago, cptjecht said:

@herobyclicking, can we change this post's title to "EL 2017 Rewards Swap"? I also have a code for the Carved phone case I can't use (they don't have an option for my Nexus5X). I don't remember what all else there might be, but it might be helpful for others to have a one stop thread for notifying others.

Just wondering, not sure if that's something that comes up much, but it would be sad to see some of these go to waste :/

You can definitely start a new thread! That's a great idea. Another best practice would be to use these items as donation incentives. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, herobyclicking said:

Another best practice would be to use these items as donation incentives

I can certainly see this for the larger streamers/teams. For myself, my social media circles are pretty small so I tend to just opt to give out the codes here. I'll keep it in mind though!

• Like 1

So, can anyone give me a timetable to when I should receive said Xsplit code?  I only ask because it will make my stream next week that much easier, as I am more used to Xsplit's layout than I am in OBS, especially since the first hour and a half is prerecorded that I will be doing live commentary over (edited WWE 2K18 footage lol).

2 minutes ago, RockyIsAwsum said:

So, can anyone give me a timetable to when I should receive said Xsplit code?  I only ask because it will make my stream next week that much easier, as I am more used to Xsplit's layout than I am in OBS, especially since the first hour and a half is prerecorded that I will be doing live commentary over (edited WWE 2K18 footage lol).

Your donation should trigger an incentive within 24 hours (usually much sooner than that!). If you don't see an email by the end of business tomorrow, you'll probably want to reach to support@extra-life.org.