Extra Life News:#CommitForTheKids with Extra Life! - Announcements - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
herobyclicking

Extra Life News:#CommitForTheKids with Extra Life!

EL_CHDBadgeWinged.png

On October 2nd, the Extra Life Community will be joining other Children's Miracle Network Hospital supporters in celebrating Child Health Day. As we aim to raise funds and awareness for our 170 member hospitals, we need your help as we ask gamers everywhere to #CommitForTheKids by making a donation or registering for Extra Life.

Here's how you can help!

Step 1: Download the Mobile App

Download the Extra Life mobile app and get your fundraising messages ready for Oct  2nd! This free app lets you fundraise and send messages through SMS, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & email.

Download the app here: iOS I Android

Step 2: Join the Thunderclap

Join our Thunderclap to donate a Facebook post or Tweet from your personal channel to show the world you have decided to #CommitForTheKids! Your message with automatically post on Child Health Day - how easy is that?!

Join the Thunderclap here

Step 3: Get Social with Us!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you can help us amplify the NEED of children's hospitals. We'll be pushing out impact statements and new Extra Life materials all day that you won't want to miss!

Follow us: Facebook I Twitter

Will you commit for the kids and help us on Oct 2nd?

Streaming? Use our overlay between now and on October 2nd to show that you #CommitForTheKids!

ExtraLifeCHKOverlay.png

View full article

this event is very meaningful. I will join in. I wish this event will happen successfully. let join in together so as to help difficulty people.