PHANTOMxALPHA

Intro and Hello

Hello, I'm Mike and I'm from Towson. Currently, I'm in Arizona studying game design at the University of Advancing Technology in Tempe. I've been a camp counselor for about 2 years now teaching kids from all over the world and the US how to ride dirt bikes, program games, how to swim, among other things so when I found out about Extra Life I became really interested. I actually found out when I just finished my AVID tutorial for the freshmen at my school. I'm excited to meet a lot of you guys and if you need anything more just comment or message me, I'll drop my email for you.

• Like 1

Hi Mike! It's great to have you! That sounds like great stuff you're doing out in Arizona, keep up the good work! We make sure to post on the forums well in advance of when we're having a meeting, so keep an eye out for that. Also, we just made our very own discord channel, so feel free to join that and stay in touch: https://discordapp.com/invite/QURguaU

Lately when we can't meet in person, we've been doing remote calls on Discord.

Welcome to the Baltimore Extra Life Guild, and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of the leadership in the guild. Thanks!

~ Drew

• Like 1