Great to see everyone at the launch event last night! - London - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thejacobvshow

Great to see everyone at the launch event last night!

Good morning, everyone!

It was great to see such an involved and excited community of people come out last night to support the guild and share their passion for gaming and helping sick kids.

As a quick reintroduction, I'm Jacob, and I was sitting at the front of the room with the rest of the Big Viking Games crew. I got involved with extra life for three reasons. One and two are my daughters, Abby and Ella, and three is that I believe that gaming can be an agent for positive change in the world. What better way to help out kids than doing what I love? I'd invite you all to check out this short video Big Viking put together after last years Extra Life Event: https://www.bigvikinggames.com/extra-life-24-hour-gaming-marathon-video-recap/.

I look forward to fund raising with everyone throughout the year, and bringing more like minded people on board to play games and help sick kids with! Maybe we can all reintroduce ourselves here and get to know each other?

@thejacobvshow

Hello as well everyone!

Was great to see such an excellent turn out. Looking forward to seeing what we can achieve this year as a group!

Let's continue the trend of double fundraising in guild launch cities!

Thanks,

Trevor

Nice to see you guys too!

My name is Trevor, I was with the Cats on Wheels team. Looking forward to treading forth into the London fray trying to spread the word.

@trevorhorman

Hey it's Laurie from CMN!

HUGE thanks to everyone who came to the London Guild Launch! We are so excited to work with you to grow Extra Life in London and the surrounding area.

Cheers!!:)

Great to see everyone too! I'm excited for all the opportunities we will have to share extra life with the London gaming community!

I think that's a great idea Trevor. I think there are lots of opportunities to grow involvement this year, and look forward to getting out and seeing what I can do personally for fundraising as well.

Hello as well everyone!

Was great to see such an excellent turn out. Looking forward to seeing what we can achieve this year as a group!

Let's continue the trend of double fundraising in guild launch cities!

Thanks,

Trevor

Hey! It was great meeting you all. I am Tim, second year participant and Captain of Defiantly Gaming. Last year we worked very hard and did alright at raising money for the children. After meeting all of you I know that I can learn and share new ways to make this year much much better. I'm very happy and looking forward to being a part of this guild!

This is Lisa D, and I came when my fellow extra lifer Angie Toste. Together we are the "A SHE AND SHE MYSTERY" team.

Never would have known that London had made such a big mark for Extra Life. So glad we are getting things moving here, and I have several ideas already on where to find new people!! Glad to meet everyone!