Introducing the Tampa/St. Petersburg Guild Leadership Team - Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sapience

Introducing the Tampa/St. Petersburg Guild Leadership Team

I just wanted to take a moment to formally announce your Guild Leadership. They'll be dropping in shortly to introduce themselves, but feel free to say hello and congratulations to them.

Samantha and I couldn't be more pumped to have them lead the Guild's efforts in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area. As they begin to take on the responsibilities of their new roles, they'll be organizing guild meetings and planing to attend events in the area. Their first order of business will be setting their first official Guild Meeting. So keep an eye out!

Here is your Tampa/St. Petersburg Guild Leadership Team:

President- Angel Miranda

Vice President- Martin Brinkley

Secretary- Diana (Micki) Fernandes

Absolutely excited about taking on 2015!!! The Guild launch was awesome and it was great meeting everyone there. The friendly competitive chatter has already started between the 3 Florida Guilds and the bottom line is that if we all do our part and try to be the best Guild in Florida... ultimately the KIDS will be the winners. So to quote the great Emperor Kuzco: "Bring it on"

Guild11.jpg

GuildSilly21.jpg?t=1423583152

Edited by ProfeLoco

What's this I hear about competition? Oh bring it on Tampa...bring it on :)

I believe the comment was something along the lines of "Oh JAX said 1,00? OK, we can beat Marcia. 1,001!"

Greetings All! :cool:

Looking forward to a great year with Extra Life, and very excited about being on the ground floor of building the Tampa/St Petersburg Guild!!!

Micki aka MomofZeus

I have as of this morning officially abdicated my leadership position with the back pack program at work, and left it in very dedicated and capable hands, and now can focus entirely on my new adventure. It was a little sad making the announcement at the company meeting today, but I was very encouraged by the well wishes and the encouragement from my management team.

I have as of this morning officially abdicated my leadership position with the back pack program at work, and left it in very dedicated and capable hands, and now can focus entirely on my new adventure. It was a little sad making the announcement at the company meeting today, but I was very encouraged by the well wishes and the encouragement from my management team.

Aw, you're still doing awesome things! As long as we have you at the meetings, I say it's still a win, fellow yarn-enthusiast :P

Also, thank you for the generous introduction. I hope to do you proud, but I'm happy to work for the team!

BEAT ORLANDO -- FOR THE CHILDREN!

As indicated by MooseinaKilt, she has taken over the position of Secretary when I had to step down due to a "Conflict of Interest" issue at work.

We are one of the vendors for All Children's. Ahhh the joys of working for Corporate America. But when it comes to gainful employment - better safe than sorry.

I am late posting this to the forum, and for that I do apologize - my intentions as far as working as hard as I can for Extra Life and to build this new Guild remain the same.

For the Kids!!!

Micki Fernandes