Is a group chat possible on a PS4 stream? - Live Streaming Tips & Tricks - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
jed316

Is a group chat possible on a PS4 stream?

I'm doing my first stream for Extra Life on 9/1, and my first stream overall. I'm going to be streaming from the PS4, and I'd like to be able to have group chat in during the stream. Does anybody know of a way to do this?

On 19/8/2017 at 11:19 AM, jed316 said:

I'm doing my first stream for Extra Life on 9/1, and my first stream overall. I'm going to be streaming from the PS4, and I'd like to be able to have group chat in during the stream. Does anybody know of a way to do this?

Here you have an example: 

• Like 2

Allthewayj and Patricio_tv - Thank you. But my hope was that Twitch itself had some kind of party chat of its own, or that there was some kind of auxiliary application.

BridgetownBS - I don't have Discord. Twitter DM's, perhaps?

On 8/24/2017 at 6:28 PM, jed316 said:

Allthewayj and Patricio_tv - Thank you. But my hope was that Twitch itself had some kind of party chat of its own, or that there was some kind of auxiliary application.

BridgetownBS - I don't have Discord. Twitter DM's, perhaps?

Unfortunately they don't on the PS4. If you were relaying your game play through a computer, they have their PC app which has a server feature that has text/speech channels. Without using a PC, turning on the party chat on PS4 is your best bet.