Pre PAX Guild Meeting and Pizza Feed - Seattle, WA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Moxie

Pre PAX Guild Meeting and Pizza Feed

Recommended Posts

Hi Moxie! I have a SF Guild Member seeking to volunteer at PAX, how can sign up/learn more if he is able?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2017 at 11:05 AM, miilovecats said:

Hi Moxie! I have a SF Guild Member seeking to volunteer at PAX, how can sign up/learn more if he is able?

 

That is fantastic! Feel free to send him the link to our guild forum page, he is welcome to keep an eye for postings and updates or contact us directly. We typically offer volunteer spots first/come first/served to those Seattle Guild members that attend the meetings, but that almost always leaves 50% of the slots free for friends from all corners who can speak to strangers about Extra Life. Do you know what days(s) he will want to volunteer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Moxie! I am the SF Guild member that miilovecats is talking about. I am available to volunteer Friday - Monday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MuffinCook said:

Hi Moxie! I am the SF Guild member that miilovecats is talking about. I am available to volunteer Friday - Monday. 

 

Hey MuffinCook. We will be posting our PAX sign-up thread in the next 30 minutes or so. There are plenty of spots available to go around. Just let us know on the sign-up thread which shifts that you would like to volunteer for.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2017 at 9:42 PM, Joshua Griffin said:

 

Hey MuffinCook. We will be posting our PAX sign-up thread in the next 30 minutes or so. There are plenty of spots available to go around. Just let us know on the sign-up thread which shifts that you would like to volunteer for.

 

@MuffinCook here is the link to our sign-up thread. :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...