Tinraven

Denver Area Extra Life Team Recruiting

I am a team captain in the Denver area who is looking to recruit for an Extra Life team.  I want to plan out the game day so that we can meet up somewhere and play, but I would also welcome anyone who wants to do their own game day event but wants to be part of a team.  Here is the team page 5280 Geeks.

5280Geeks.jpg

Hey @Tinraven I'm Jamie the guild president. Sorry for the late reply. I'm really bad with checking this. I would love to get with you and figure out some things where we can help out each. We have some big events that I could talk about to see if you would be interested too. What's the best way to discuss all of this with you? I'm flexible with anything

I would love talk. I live in Littleton near the Enchanted Grounds game store if you want to meet in person, but I could also exchange emails at greenknight52800@gmail.com or Discord if you have that. 

Let's try discord. I'm going to be setting up a group for Denver Extra life this week. Also I can always do email. It's denverextralife@gmail.com

Sorry I didn't see your reply until now. Do you want meet on discord sometime today?

It's all good. I might be able to break away for a lunch today but if not we can do it tonight if you want