Extra Life Custom Computer - Orange County, CA - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
WHO5M1K3

Extra Life Custom Computer

Hey everyone! My name is Mike and I'm building a custom computer for Extra Life! EVGA has started the build off right with some part donations!

But guys I need your help! The only way I can get parts donated to the build I have to be talking to the right people! Does anyone here have any contacts with part

manufacturers? I just need my foot in the door and I'll do the rest!

Lets get the word out and get people excited for this build!!

If you guys have any questions or information feel free to email me at mikelofaso@gmail.com

Thanks for your help everyone!

Mike LoFaso

JXM Customs

1.gif

Hey Mike! Welcome to Extra Life OC. Looks like the start of a really awesome PC. Just out of curiosity what is the end goal for the rig? Are you planning on donating it or sell and donate the proceeds to Extra Life? 

Hi Raven! Ultimately the plan is to auction of the computer on Game day and donate it all to extra life. We don't have all the details quite yet as to how that whole event will go down, but that is the plan. Still trying to work with other companies to get parts donated though, it's a slow process but I'm confident we will have an amazing rig at the end!

• Like 1