halyonix

Louisiana Extra Life

Greetings Extra Lifers! 

My name is Haley. I'm a gamer in Lafayette LA and I'm looking to connect with other local Extra Lifers. I'm playing for Our Lady of the Lake in Baton Rouge solo for right now but I'd like to get involved with others in the area since this is my first year doing this. Who's out there?

• Like 3

My birthplace!  I live pretty far away now.  I know that we had someone playing for Our Lady of the Lake at one of the Extra Life United tournaments, but I believe he moved to Arkansas and took a job with CMN.  I can't remember his forum handle, just his IRL name and I don't want to share that without his permission.  Hopefully he sees this post or someone will remember who I'm talking about.

Not exceptionally close, but I'm in the Greater New Orleans area (playing for CH-NOLA myself).  If there's anything I can do, drop me an e-mail at battery_h@hotmail.com

Glad to have another Louisiana gamer!

Bumping this topic again if anyone new from the Louisiana area has joined or knows of any teams in the area. I just registered myself for 2018 and want to connect with others. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, halyonix said:

Bumping this topic again if anyone new from the Louisiana area has joined or knows of any teams in the area. I just registered myself for 2018 and want to connect with others. 

If you haven't already, head over to the official Extra Life Discord channel too! There are lots of folks active there. 

• Like 3