Twitch Channel - Omaha, NE - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Apocalypse448

Twitch Channel

I would like to participate in the guild stream on twitch. My game of choice would be xcom 2 or halo wars 2 preferably Wednesday nights.

• Like 2

I play Final Fantasy 14 ; Toontown : rewritten ; plants vs zombies : garden warfare 2 ; plants vs zombies heros ; angry birds evolution ; if I can figure out how to twitch from the playstation >.> I could play a bunch of other things, overwatch, rocket league ect. If any of these sound alright , I would like to contribute to this also. 

• Like 1

Been thinking about this a bit more , feeling like a board game segment would work better for me, was thinking something like Wirth It Wednesdays which is a play on my family name or a table top Tuesday, not sure what the schedual  is currently like but I think I would like to give that a shot once or twice a month to see how that goes, maybe starting in December. I will need some help setting up an overlay or something if someone could help me out with that, thx =)

On 11/13/2017 at 9:36 AM, Alexi_Kat said:

Been thinking about this a bit more , feeling like a board game segment would work better for me, was thinking something like Wirth It Wednesdays which is a play on my family name or a table top Tuesday, not sure what the schedual  is currently like but I think I would like to give that a shot once or twice a month to see how that goes, maybe starting in December. I will need some help setting up an overlay or something if someone could help me out with that, thx =)

We would LOVE to feature board games! Let's do it! I'll message you on facebook and we'll get you set up!

• Like 1

Thank you Joe for helping me with the overlay thing over this awesome weekend. I will stream the second Tue of Dec, idk what time yet. Thanks !