Sign in to follow this  
TheTolsonator

Steam Library

How many games do you own on Steam?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How many games do you own on Steam?

• 0-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 71-100
    • 100+ (WOWZERS)

Was looking at what I wanted to play tonight and I noticed that I've crossed over a milestone on Steam...

OVER 200 Games!

Now to be fair, most of these came from Humble Bundle and other sites that give great deals on older/classic games and certain newer titles, but I was wondering how many you had and what are some of your favorites?

oh man. Don't you know you should never look at how many games are in your library? Because then you start to do the math and realize you could have bought A small tropical island for less.

Edited by Sapience

Yeeeah... About that. I don't do sand. Maybe we could change the analogy to copious amounts of...bouncy balls?

<In the time honored tradition of other programs>

Hi - my name is David aka Tiny, and I have a Game-Buying-aholic, more specifically I have a library of 532 games and that is before you consider I have a mostly full 500 CD binder for my pre-steam PC games, Origin, or Uplay.

The only real solace I can take, is that one of my EL teammates has over 2,000 games, so in comparison, I am doing pretty well :).

And while it is a fair point to think about how much was spent, when I consider that I have been on Steam since 2004 and a number of these games are bundled (be it Humble or Publisher), and very few were purchased at full price, it is a little easier to sleep at night.

A fun exercise is to use the Steam Calculator , which currently values my library at ~$6500. For 11 years, that is not a bad investment.

As for favorites, Dawn of War series from Relic Entertainment, Saints Row 3 & 4, X-com (new and old), Far Cry 3, Telltale Adventure games (The Walking Dead S1 & S2, Jurassic Park, Sam and Max, etc), and Torchlight 1&2 are a few that pop to mind.

Wow....and I thought I was bad having a little over 30 games on steam. lol

<In the time honored tradition of other programs>

Hi - my name is David aka Tiny, and I have a Game-Buying-aholic, more specifically I have a library of 532 games and that is before you consider I have a mostly full 500 CD binder for my pre-steam PC games, Origin, or Uplay.

The only real solace I can take, is that one of my EL teammates has over 2,000 games, so in comparison, I am doing pretty well :).

And while it is a fair point to think about how much was spent, when I consider that I have been on Steam since 2004 and a number of these games are bundled (be it Humble or Publisher), and very few were purchased at full price, it is a little easier to sleep at night.

A fun exercise is to use the Steam Calculator , which currently values my library at ~$6500. For 11 years, that is not a bad investment.

As for favorites, Dawn of War series from Relic Entertainment, Saints Row 3 & 4, X-com (new and old), Far Cry 3, Telltale Adventure games (The Walking Dead S1 & S2, Jurassic Park, Sam and Max, etc), and Torchlight 1&2 are a few that pop to mind.

O_o criiiiipes! A number of my games are humble purchased as well if I hadn't mentioned that, it's an amazing deal and goes to good causes ^_^

I should maybe be ashamed of this, but the bulk of my game hoard comes from trying to have diversity in the things I stream for Extra Life! I've gained more than half of my games in the past year... and they were usually on sale or gifts. /justification of a guilty conscience

P.S. 1980 of the hours are for LOTRO alone.

xxO7b8A.jpg

I should maybe be ashamed of this, but the bulk of my game hoard comes from trying to have diversity in the things I stream for Extra Life! I've gained more than half of my games in the past year... and they were usually on sale or gifts. /justification of a guilty conscience

P.S. 1980 of the hours are for LOTRO alone.

xxO7b8A.jpg

That's what we all say to justify the purchases ;-) it's on sale, I'd be wrong NOT to buy it now

63 games, $895 value, $308 with sales. 1011 hours played. But not all of my games are on Steam.

I only have a little over 30. I don't use Humble Bundle, simply because I tried it once and it annoyed the crap outta me trying to purchase a bundle so I stopped haha. So all my games were either full price or steam sale :/

Uhh.. I don't know that I should answer this question since I tend to be somewhat of a hoarder of games:

I'm at 935 steam games (I'm a sucker for the indie games)

Uhh.. I don't know that I should answer this question since I tend to be somewhat of a hoarder of games:

I'm at 935 steam games (I'm a sucker for the indie games)

Think it'd be safe to say you could pay off a small car loan with your total? ;-)

Think it'd be safe to say you could pay off a small car loan with your total? ;-)

I certainly hope that I haven't paid that much, but I have been collecting these over a number of years (7 years according to Steam)

I just surpassed 100+ not too long ago(I believe it was during the winter sale) I always try to pick stuff up during the humble bundles too. Sad part is I feel like I have only played one or two :-/ Time is hard plus I just am not the biggest PC Gamer. But Im trying!

Due to moving back to an area that has better Internet connection to be able to do anything with Steam, or online PC gaming in general, I'm the only odd ball in this to say that I only have a measly 6 games -.-