Video Game Rescue Event Schedule - Jacksonville, FL - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Video Game Rescue Event Schedule

I talked to a couple folks at the meetup on Tuesday about Video Game Rescue, Jacksonville's best classic/retro game store (in my opinion). The store is pretty damn big and hosts events every week. Here's the schedule, for those who are interested.

http://www.videogamerescue.com/events

There's a part this Saturday to celebrate the store's 1 year anniversary. Come hang out with like-minded folks and maybe participate in some competitive Smash battles! :3

I'm a big fan of Video Game Rescue. A bunch of us frequent their events, usually Munchkin nights or various game nights, throughout the year.

Last year, Dustin and I did a 12-hour Zombie Game marathon about 2 weeks before our big Extra Life event to raise awareness. It was super fun. I got to play Zombies Ate My Neighbors for the first time since I was a kid.

Thanks to everyone who came out on Saturday. I've got a lot of photos to upload and video to edit.

Special thanks to Kai for wearing a Extra Life shirt and bringing out a neat Vectrex with Spacewar. :D