Sign in to follow this  
JwWeismann

New Fundraisers for 2017 - Quick Tips

As I am a new member to extralife, I wanted to start a thread to help out people like me have a quick guide of helpful tips, news, events, etc. from the community.

If you have any helpful tips, ideas, activities, etc to share with new fundraisers, please post a reply below.  Also, if you are new, please feel free to post your questions here as well.

As an idea of some of the questions a new fundraiser like me has: How do I maximize fundraising from my social networks?  Is there something like posting too much about fundraising?  Can I fundraise entirely online?  Are there physical events that need volunteers?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Hi, JW, and welcome!  My name is Ryan, and I'm the Milwaukee-Madison Extra Life Guild President.  I just wanted to take a quick moment to welcome you and thank you for your questions!  As soon as I'm home tonight and am able, I will provide ample responses for your questions, so look for that response to come probably around 9:00pm or so.  Until then, welcome!  We're glad to have you!

Thanks, it is much appreciated and hopefully this thread will help provide a good resource for other new fundraisers like me!