Question

6 answers to this question

Hey @Adventuring Zone and everyone else!

Thanks for your patience as we hashed out the details of Tabletop Appreciation Weekend!

Here is the info! Let us know if you need anything else.

• Like 2

At this point it haz.. ..but definitely stay turned to here https://www.tabletopday.com/ for next year.  That is the "source" of International Tabletop Day.  Spearheaded and ran by Geek and Sundry.  Extra Life is one of the primary participated partners I would say.

I really dig your forum avatar!

o/ ;)

2 hours ago, KnightHarbinger said:

At this point it haz.. ..but definitely stay turned to here https://www.tabletopday.com/ for next year.  That is the "source" of International Tabletop Day.  Spearheaded and ran by Geek and Sundry.  Extra Life is one of the primary participated partners I would say.

I really dig your forum avatar!

o/ ;)

Geek and Sundry's International Tabletop Day did already happen at the end of April, but while Geek and Sundry does raise money for Extra Life during ITTD, it's a separate thing from Extra Life's Tabletop Appreciation weekend. If you look at the link in @Adventuring Zone's question, you'll see that it was in September last year. I expect it will be sometime in autumn again this year.

So to answer the original question, no, there haven't been any announcements regarding the Extra Life Tabletop Appreciation Weekend yet.

• Like 1

Fair enough.  I think the one year I hosted one was either 2014 or 2015 when I think ITTD and ELTTAD were one in the same date-wise.  But excellent point to show that they are technically separately occurring events.  Albeit one maybe inspired the other back in ye olde day.  ;~)

Thank you @K8Morosky for fully ridding my mind of at least a partially false conception.

o/ ;)

• Like 1

Still "tuned" here... nothing?

Usually it's Septemberish... and now that it's August, time will be getting short for planning activities at hospitals and outside sponsors who wanted to do something.  Any closer to an announcement? :)

• Thanks 2