Personalized Interviews from Twitch - Extra Life United 2017 - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
indomitable_dp

Personalized Interviews from Twitch

Hi all!!

Does anyone know or have any information on when Twitch is going to produce the interview videos? I'm not expecting it to be soon; there was a good amount of people that signed up and I'm sure it takes a lot of editing. I'm just curious as to what the status is on them and if anyone can give any updates. I've been editing my profile page and it's something that I wanted to include so it made me think of it.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Dan

• Like 1

22 hours ago, indomitable_dp said:

Hi all!!

Does anyone know or have any information on when Twitch is going to produce the interview videos? I'm not expecting it to be soon; there was a good amount of people that signed up and I'm sure it takes a lot of editing. I'm just curious as to what the status is on them and if anyone can give any updates. I've been editing my profile page and it's something that I wanted to include so it made me think of it.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Dan

I believe you will hear about that at the end of this month. 

• Like 1

Any update on the "Why I Extra-Life" videos we did at United this year?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, T3CHW0LF said:

Any update on the "Why I Extra-Life" videos we did at United this year?

Ran into some issues but we are finalizing them now.. have about half of them done! Should have them out to everyone in the next 2 weeks!

• Like 3

To clarify, these videos were not done by Twitch but by John Esa from CMN Hospitals. 

And wow, they are amazing. 

• Like 3