Hey peeps, I know we have a ways to go still before game day and I know not everyone will be around on Nov 4th due to BlizCon. However, I was thinking that maybe part of our marathons could be spent in a game as a guild? Maybe something like Minecraft, not sure what games we all have that would support everyone playing together. Just thought I would throw it out there for consideration :-) 

I remember seeing a thread elsewhere on the forums that there is a Minecraft server setup for Extra Lifers, I will try and track it down :-)

Sounds good to me. If you cant find the server I have a linux box that I have in the past used to host minecraft servers. I can pretty easily use it to host  a server for some time, just need to know what mod pack you want to use.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nemean said:

Sounds good to me. If you cant find the server I have a linux box that I have in the past used to host minecraft servers. I can pretty easily use it to host  a server for some time, just need to know what mod pack you want to use.

Excellent! I miss my home lab :-(...LOL

We could do a 12 hour marathon one weekend this summer? Sort of as a recruiting event if we can find a public place to do it. Back in philly there was a store called "Gamers Heaven" that had board games and video game consoles set up and they let us have the back of the store for 24 hours and anyone who came in learned about extra life. Or we could do a 12 hour marathon just at someones house and stream the whole thing to talk about extra life. It'd just be good to spread the word!

• Like 1

That could be a lot of fun, I'm down for it :-)