Sign in to follow this  
Keevo

Game Day in the UCI eSports Arena?

Hey everybody, I'm rather new here, so forgive me if I'm committing some abysmal faux pas.

I'm currently an active member of Phi Delta Epsilon International Medical Fraternity at UCI. We're in contact with a representative directly from CHOC Hospital that is interested in promoting Extra Life at UCI. As such, I am in correspondence with both the coordinator and manager of the eSports Arena in order to get something going (hopefully on Game Day). At this point, what I'm suggesting to them is some raffles and tabling (to promote Extra Life and raise funds) that we could take care of on the undergrad end, but there is actually the possibility of holding a larger event. However, I'm trying to gauge whether there would be sufficient interest (both here and in The Association of Gamers at UCI) in such a thing to even suggest that to the eSports staff. Would any of you guys be interested?

Keevo,

We'd love to work with UCI to promote Extra Life!  Let's set up a time to chat to discuss your ideas and get some events on the books.  I know that I can speak for the OC Guild and CHOC when I say that we have more than enough interest on our end to make it happen.  Feel free to email us at oc4extralife@gmail.com, or you can reach us on Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ELGOrangeCounty/  You can also reach us on our discord server here: https://discord.gg/NaYnC8n

Or you can call me directly at 951-850-3770

Thanks for reaching out, we look forward to partnering with you soon!

-Dean