Xeserox

Tax Receipts Under $250

Question

So, on the site, for offline donations it states that a tax receipt will be mailed for donations over $250. What about donations that are under $250. 

The school I work in is going to do a little Donation collection for Extra Life... and after the money is given, they need a receipt. So, just in case they don't raise over $250, how can I make sure they get a proper receipt? 

Cheers, 

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Xeserox said:

So, on the site, for offline donations it states that a tax receipt will be mailed for donations over $250. What about donations that are under $250. 

The school I work in is going to do a little Donation collection for Extra Life... and after the money is given, they need a receipt. So, just in case they don't raise over $250, how can I make sure they get a proper receipt? 

Cheers, 

This probably a good edge case to send to the support team. I assume they would be able mail them a receipt if requested it from the support email, but shoot an email to support@extra-life.org to be sure.