Next Guild Meeting - 4/18/17 - Milwaukee-Madison, WI - Extra Life Community Hub Jump to content
nelsrm21

Next Guild Meeting - 4/18/17

Hi, everyone,

Based on the input I've received from other members, I'm making an executive decision and planning out next guild meeting for Tuesday, 4/18/17.

Rather than keep meeting at CHW every month, I thought I'd open it up to move the meeting to a different location, somewhere like 42 Ale House or another place like that.  I'm open to taking suggestions from now until Tuesday, at which time a location will be locked down so that they can plan for us, and we can all know in advance where we'll be meeting.  At this meeting, we can discuss planning for future meetings if enough people attend.  I'd like to hold a meeting and just a "hang out" at a place like Binary if we can, but I can't plan anything if I don't have any feedback or idea of who can attend, so be sure to get out Tuesday, 4/17 if you can; we'd love to plan guild get togethers to just hang out outside of recruitment events and "official" meetings, and the only we can do that is to plan events that are as accommodating as they can be to everyone!

Please post your ideas or "votes" of where to go for our April meeting, and I'll post the final decision to this thread on Tuesday.

Thanks, all!

Ryan

I'm not familiar enough with Milwaukee to suggest anything but I can definitely make this one!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I forgot to mention in my original post that Josh and I will be meeting via Facebook video chat this evening at about 8:00pm to kind of reset where we're at and get an agenda of sorts put together for discussion at our next meeting.  Josh has graciously volunteered to help as guild leadership since he has extensive experience doing so, but this by no means that our officer posts are now all filled.  If you're interested in a leadership position, we'd love to hear from you and we'd love to have your help!

This meeting tonight is not closed to leadership or those interested in leadership by any means; any and all are welcomed and encouraged to attend.  If we have to end up using a different video chat source due to demand, we can totally do that (and would be more than happy to; we are hoping to get at least some of you to jump on with us).

If you want to be invited into the chat, comment here, email me at ryan.extralifemke@outlook.com, text me at 920.242.8457, or shoot me a Facebook message.

Hope to see some of you tonight!

Hi, Adam,

I propose a meeting at 6:30pm at 42 Ale House for those that can make it.  I'm not sure who was planning on being there, as I haven't heard from anyone expressing interest in going, but we can use that time and place for the meeting.

As of right now, I will be unable to attend.  I had a family issue come up over the weekend that necessitated my mother flying in from Texas, and I need to take her to the airport for her flight back on Tuesday night.  She won't bet getting down here until between 6:30 and 7:00, so I don't think I'll be able to make this meeting, unless someone else lets me know that they can get her to the airport for her flight.

If no one feels comfortable meeting without me not being there, then we can reschedule the meeting for a different time.  I'm completely fine with that and will defer to the group's preference on that.  I know it's short notice on my part, but some things in life you just can't plan for.

Thanks, all.

Ryan,

Why don't we do a virtual meeting? Would a later time work?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk